The Terms of Purchase set out the additional conditions under which you may purchase products appearing on this website. By making application, you are agreeing that an agreement exists between you and Boheme immediately. Each application is a separate agreement.
You must take responsibility for the safekeeping of any username and password, as you are liable if any unauthorised person should access your data by using your username and password.
If you place an order or select to purchase products from the website, including from affiliate suppliers via hyperlinks from this website, Boheme reserves the right to accept or reject an order for any reason including without limitation, unavailability of product; an error in the price, image or the product description; or error in your order. Orders are deemed to have been received at the time of successful transmission of the order, and you will thereafter be unable to cancel the order. Returns and refunds are undertaken in certain circumstances only, as outlined below.
Variation of Products and Price
Prices listed on this website may vary at any time and are subject to change until you have paid for the products or services in full.
RETURNS / REFUNDS POLICY
Boheme always intends to treat all customers fairly and with integrity at all times. This includes procedures related to refunds, replacement items, or product returns. Product refunds or returns will be treated strictly within the legal requirements of Consumer law. Boheme has no responsibility for products or services provided by any other parties linked to the website. With all our products we offer a 14 day Guarantee Policy. The product will be refunded by way of an in salon Credit or swap for another product if it is:
- Faulty in any way
We do not give any money back or credit refunds if
- the purchaser changes their mind
- it has been more than 14 days since purchase
- the product is not recorded on our computer system as purchased from our store.
- the product was not being used as intended
We may cancel a Contract if the Product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for the Product, however other arrangements may be made if mutually agreeable.
We warrant that:
- the Product will be delivered undamaged in the quantities ordered; and
- the Product will conform with the manufacturer’s latest published instructions as set out on the Site or in our Product material at the time of your Order.
The Product is intended to be used strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s latest published instructions as set out on the Site or as on the Product itself. It is your responsibility to ensure that you use the Product strictly in accordance with those instructions. We try very hard to deliver Products in excellent condition. However, if you tell us that the Product is faulty, you agree to keep the Product in its current condition available for us (or our agent) to inspect within a reasonable time. In order to provide you with any remedies for a faulty Product, we may need your assistance and prompt provision of certain information regarding the Product, including:
- you specifying with reasonable detail the way in which it is alleged that the Product is damaged or defective; and
- you providing us with the delivery note number and such other information as we reasonably require.
If you would like us to repair, replace or provide a refund for the Product where it did conform to the applicable Contract, and we find that the Product has:
- been misused, abused or subjected to neglect, improper or inadequate care, carelessness, damage or abnormal conditions; or
- been involved in any accident or damage caused by an incorrect attempt at modification or repair; or
- been dealt with or used contrary to our or the manufacturer’s instructions for the Product; or
- deteriorated through normal wear and tear, after delivery by us, we may at our discretion decide not to repair, replace or refund you for the Product and/or we may require you to pay all reasonable carriage costs and servicing costs at our current standard fees and costs and charge this to your credit or debit card, or the payment details that you provided to us when you made your Order, and, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses as a result.
Any refund due will be paid only to the person or party that made the original payment. Boheme does not see your financial details, and cannot refund a Credit or Debit Card directly. This must be done through the payment gateway or financial institution by reversing the original transaction, or by crediting your card. Using the original transaction reference number ensures that the refund goes directly to the original card. This process may sometimes involve the disclosure of further information. Any reversal of a transaction can only be to the amount of the original transaction – if two products are paid on separate transactions, then refunds must be handled individually, and cannot be rolled together. Similarly, a transaction can only be reversed ONCE. If multiple payments are made on a single card transaction and a partial refund is agreed, no further refund is available against that transaction reference number. If further refunds are identified, they must be treated individually through separate processes. Refund may take up to 10 days to complete. Attempts will be made to streamline the process, but there are also delays incurred with transfers between bank accounts. Under no circumstances will cash refunds be made, regardless of the original method of payment. If the original card has expired, been lost, or cancelled by the owner it cannot be used for a refund. Attempts to reverse a transaction will fail. An alternate refund method will be needed.